Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I didn't fall off the face of the earth, really!

This is going to be a super short post, but I just didn't want everyone thinking I had, once again, not followed through with keeping up with the blog.

In the past few weeks we have lost two members of our family.  My uncle, who was very dear to me, and my husband's grandfather.  The day after we lost his grandfather, my aunt suffered a catastrophic stroke.  It has been a really tough month around here.  I honestly don't know when I am going to get back to the blog, because right now I'm barely managing to get daily stuff that has to be done taken care of.  But I have not forgotten it, and when I can pull myself together, I plan to be back!

Thanks!  Take care and have a wonderful holiday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment